We believe that, without exception, we have the finest facility and equipment and we use the best sterilization techniques and materials available. This, in partnership with a truly caring staff, allows us to render superior quality service in a safe, relaxed and pleasant yet professional manner. We respect and sincerely appreciate the confidence you have expressed in our office by entrusting us with the responsibility to guide you through restoration and assist you in the preservation of your oral health.
We will perform the treatment recommended in a virtually painless and pleasant environment with exceptional service and unsurpassed quality at a reasonable fee for which both we and our patients feel rewarded by the value received. We trust we will be deserving of your praise, but if we are not, please tell us. We want you to be proud to tell your family and friends that you go to Drs. Costello & Drake. We appreciate your referrals!
Our Commitment to You
It is our desire to help you maintain your oral health in its optimal state for your lifetime. We emphasize Preventive, Restorative, Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry, in addition to all phases of Comprehensive Dentistry. We will offer you Total Family Dental Care of the Highest Quality, please visit us and experience the difference!
Your Commitment to Us
- Respect the efforts we have expended on your behalf and care for the fruits of our labors (your healthy mouth).
- Tell us if you ever have a problem, question or suggestion about policies, procedures, employees (Doctors included) or fees. If you must change an appointment time, please give us a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- If you are confident of our treatment and comfortable with our methods, please tell your friends; if not, please tell us!
Your Commitment to Yourself
- Follow your Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Eat a healthy, nutritionally complete diet.
- Receive semi-annual Prophylaxis (preventive) or quarterly Supportive Periodontal Therapy (SPT) appointments (therapeutic) with necessary X-rays and examinations as indicated.
- Seek a second opinion from another qualified professional whenever you have reservations about what has been recommended or why.
- After considering alternatives, follow the selected treatment plan, even if it is necessary to proceed in stages over months or years. Keep moving toward the final goal of a disease-free mouth.